recomend
abe

スポンサーサイト

上記の広告は1ヶ月以上更新のないブログに表示されています。
新しい記事を書く事で広告が消せます。
にほんブログ村 観賞魚ブログ 熱帯魚へ
にほんブログ村

NEO STEAM USA 続報

「ANIMATION CANCELLING」について昨日投稿しましたが、GMの見解は下記の様です。

今回110BFでANIMATION CANCELLINGのモニタリングを行った背景には事なったレベル帯(11X含む)から
相当数の苦情があったからだそうです。この為に、先日のBAN祭りになったようですね~。

公式の見解ではANIMATION CANCELLINGは現状は禁止との事。

しかし、今後更に調査を行って規約を変更する可能性があるそうです。その際には公式に見解を発表しますよ~とフォーラムに書いてありましたよ。

私の英語まちがってなければ・・・^^;

以下は原文になるので翻訳機にかけてみてちょ

View PostDiagoni, on 29 October 2010 - 05:19 PM, said:
A lot of 11x have been suspended for 3 days, for what? no one knows but there is a connection between all those that have been suspended. That is Animation Canceling. Supposedly a GM was surveying a 11x BF, spying in other words.


What were those individual accounts suspended for? Can't say due to our privacy policy. Those who were suspended for 3 days, should already be able to play again as normal.

*Quick question, how does a Game Master spy their own game?

View PostDiagoni, on 29 October 2010 - 05:19 PM, said:
How Many people use animation canceling?
95% of the Neosteam Population. Some know that they are doing it, some don't. Even if you are unaware you have a chance of being banned. The other 5% are the ones that stands still and use a skill while standing still. They wait a few seconds in between each skill. Sounds like fun... great. That's what everybody should be doing from what the actions of the GM's are implying since they are banning everybody that gets caught animation canceling. Onto the next sub topic for ranting.


The amount of players is not the issue, the issue is the use of Animation Cancelling. Our policy regarding Animation Cancelling was that if we saw it, we would suspend. We did not actively look for Animation Cancelling. However, many players of varying degrees of levels (including 11x), brought to our attention the amount of Animation Cancelling in Battlefield. Because of this, for the time being, we will now be more pro-active in searching for Animation Cancelling in BF's. This may change in the future (please see below), but there are no guarantees.


With all of that now being said. We are going to go review our policy on Animation Cancelling and then make an announcement if anything changes. However, we will continue our current policy regarding Animation Cancelling, suspending those players that are found to be animation cancelling. Thank you にほんブログ村 観賞魚ブログ 熱帯魚へ
にほんブログ村

Back off your rules!

こんばんわ。
熱帯魚のブログなのに別の話題ばかり記事にするTORAです。

先日からオンラインゲームに再びはまりまして、夜な夜なレベル上げをしております。
いい大人がと嫁に怒られますが、気にしな~いぃ~♪

で、今そのオンラインゲームでは1つの話題が盛り上がっております。

ANIMATION CANCELLING

めんどいので、以下略。

何カ国のユーザーが集まって遊んでるんでいろんな意見があるんですが、ユーザーからの大勢の
意見を尊重して新しいルール作ればいいのにGM(運営)まったく仕事しないんですよね。
困ったものですね。。。バグとして認識している様なので改悪パッチとかしなければ良いが。

というわけで、表題のタイトル。

あ、フレさん♪
今日のPVは楽しかったです。またイヤといわれても突撃させて頂きますね フォフォフォ
負けたままでは終わらせんぞ・・・・(魂の叫び)




さて、日常の事も書きましょう。
チビ阿部ちゃんも最近はエサに慣れたのか自分からお腹すいたらアピールするようになりました。
かわいいのよ~ふよふよした感じが♪あとはミナミヌマエビは抱卵の兆しかな?体の色が変化して
黒っぽくなりました。卵産んでくれるといいな・・・・♪

それから、昨日は明治神宮に青森のフェスタに行ってきました!
そうです、青森からねぶたがきていたんですよ!19時頃から行きましたのでライトアップされた
ねぶたはとても綺麗でした!しかもすごい迫力! こういった日本の良い文化は海外の方に是非見せてあげたいですね!
ねぶた3

ねぶた2

ねぶた1
にほんブログ村 観賞魚ブログ 熱帯魚へ
にほんブログ村
このページのトップへ
上記広告は1ヶ月以上更新のないブログに表示されています。新しい記事を書くことで広告を消せます。